Saturday, May 20, 2006

The Lib'rals "BLUE ALBUM" SPECIAL EDITION (Side C)

THE LIB'RALS
"BLUE ALBUM"
SPECIAL EDITION

SIDE C



1. BODY
Based on "Birthday"
By John Lennon and Paul McCartney
New Lyrics by Kelli and Karen

You say it's your body!
It's my body too yeah!
They say it's your body
I surely had a good time

I'm a daddy 'cause I knew my daughter
I'm a grampa 'cause I used my daughter
I'm so loony I control my daughter

[Pro-life!]
I will leave her no choice
Pro-life!
Glad she hasn't a voice
Pro-life!
I abuse and rejoice
Pro-life!
Choice!

She's having my baby
It's my doing too yeah!
She's having my baby!
I surely had a good time
I'm glad that I'm pro-life
Praise the Lord God too yeah!

2. YOUR OIL BLUES
Based on "Yer Blues"
By John Lennon and Paul McCartney
New lyrics by Enlightenment


Yes we breathe it, gonna die
Yes we drink it, gonna die
Oh I've been sick already
But I know the reason why

In the blue sky, makes us die
In the water, makes us die
Oh I've been sick already
But I know the reason why

The poisons are in the clouds
The poisons are in the earth
But Bush is another world
And you know what he's worth
Yes we're poisoned, gonna die
Oh I've been sick already
But I know the reason why

Our EPA is dead
But Wall Street picks the bones
The polar caps will melt away
Killer storms will wreck our homes
Yes we're poisoned, gonna die
Oh I've been sick already
But I know the reason why

Corporations lie
Leaders have no soul
Are they suicidal
Politicians on the dole
Asking why, yeah, asking why
Oh I've been sick once already
But now you know the reason why


3. BITCHY BARBY'S SON
Based on "Mother Nature's Son"
By John Lennon and Paul McCartney
New Lyrics by Brandon and Jeffrey


Born a rich young spoiled boy, Bitchy Barby's son
All day long he's killing little froggies just for fun

La la la la, la-la-la-la-la

Take the car out for a spin; see him speeding by
Smashing mail boxes on the roadside as he flies

La-la-la-la, la-la-la-la-la

See him smoking so much grass, Bitchy Barby's boy
Watch him killing pretty soldiers like they're toys

La-la-la-la, la-la-la-la-la

Bitchy Barby's son

4. Everybody's Been Fighting Their War Except Their GOP Children
Based on "Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Monkey"
By John Lennon and Paul McCartney
New lyrics by Kyle and Brandon


Bush said, "Hey bring it on!"
Bush said, "Hey bring it on!"
Bush said, "Hey bring it on!"
Are yah willing?
Are yah willing?
Everybody's been fighting their war except their GOP children!

They more that they kill, the better they feel
The better they feel, the more that they kill
Bush said "Hey, bring 'em on!"
Bush said, "Hey bring 'em on!"
Bush said "Hey bring 'em on!"
C'mon make it easy!
C'mon make it easy!
God, it's easy! God it's easy!
Everybody's been fighting their war except their GOP children

The more people die,the more lies they tell
The more lies they tell, the less we believe
Bush said, "Hey bring 'em on!"
Bush said, "Hey bring 'em on!"
Bush said, "Hey bring it on!"
Hell, it's easy!
Hell it's easy!
Made it easy! Made it easy!
Everybody's been fighting their war except their GOP children

5. Crazy Doyle
Based on "Sexy Sadie"
By John Lennon and Paul McCartney
By Kyle and Brandon


Crazy Doyle, your time is done
You're not believed by anyone
You're not believed by anyone
Crazy Doyle, your time is done

Crazy Doyle. It wasn't cool
You made a call to find a girl
You made a call to find a girl
Crazy Doyle, ohhhh, it wasn't cool

Once upon a time you were acting for the nation
You came along to haunt your chosen one
Crazy Doyle, the sickest of them all

Crazy Doyle, you didn't know
The cops were waiting just for you
The cops were waiting just for you
Crazy Doyle, ohhhh, you didn't know

Crazy Doyle, you hung yourself
You're not the man you think you are
You're not the man you think you are
Crazy Doyle, you hung yourself

He said it, he was hoping they would do it to each other
Just a word and he's going, going gone
Crazy Doyle, he's the lowest and the sickest of them all

You're not the man you think you are,
Crazy Doyle

You're not the man you think you are
Crazy Doyle

[ Instrumental fade out ]


6. I'm A Decider
Based on "Helter Skelter"
By John Lennon and Paul McCartney
New lyrics by Jeffrey


When I look at the polls I go mad and I tell a new lie
And I preach and I pray when I'm telling you why
Then I hear all the voices and I'm laughing again!
Laughing again!

I want more power, why don't you praise me?
I was born divine so you know you can't phase me
See me, hear me, need me, c'mon let it all happen
[Oh] I may be a Savior but I ain't no mad man!

Yeah! I'm a Decider
I'm a Decider
I'm a Decider
Ha ha ha

Do you, don't you, want me to lead you!
Anointed by God oh please let me save you!
Hear me, hear me, oh the Rapture will happen
I may be a Savior but I ain't no mad man!

Look out!
I'm a Decider
I'm a Decider
I'm a Decider
Ha ha ha!

When I look at the polls
I go mad and I tell a new lie
And I preach and I prey when I'm telling you why!
And I hear all the voices and I'm warring again!
Warring again!

Good bye world cause I will destroy you
Jesus will come so rejoice when I nuke you!
I hear voices, oh please let it happen
I may be a Savior but I ain't no madman

Look out!
I'm a Decider
I'm a Decider
I'm a Decider
Ha ha ha!

*Look out!
I'm a Decider!
I'm nuking you fast!
Yes I am!
Yes I am!
I'm nuking you fast
More than a little bit crazy
Fooling you!

[Build up to the famous chord and then the instrumental fade out.
Fade back in and end cold with the imitated voice of Bush shouting,


"I got sixes on my spirit you dick "

*Parodies the "hidden" lyrics which do not appear on the lyric sheet.


7. All Too Long
Based on "Long Long Long"
By George Harrison
New lyrics by Brian


It's been a long, long, long crime
Why did we ever elect you?
When we knew you

It took a long, long, long time
We're so happy we exposed you
That we knew you

So many years we were waiting
All the time you were deceiving, oh, oh

Now we see you, real you
Now we finally replace you
How we loathe you
We distrust you
We no longer need you
We distrust you

Bonus Track
We Know Your Name, We Know Your Address
Based on "You Know My Name Look Up the Number"
By John Lennon and Paul McCartney
New Lyrics by Brandon


You know our game, we got your number
You know our game, we got your number
You, you know, you know our game
You, you know, you know our game

Good evening and welcome to Crawford featuring "W" Bush
Come on Hayden! Let's hear it for "W" Bush! Sieg Sieg Heil!"

You know our game, caution we got your address
You know our game, caution we got your address
We, we know, we know your address
We, we know, we know your address

We know your game ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah
We got your address
You know our game, so what?, we got your address!
Oh you, you, you know our game
You, you know, your know our game

You know our game, ah ah ah ah, we got your address
We know your game, we got your address
We, we know, we know your name baby
We, we know, we know your name

We know, we know your game
We know, we know your game
Hey Don! Let's hear it for 'W' Bush!
We know, we know your name!
We know, we know your name!

Ahh ahhh, we know your name and your address
We know your name, We know your address
We, yes, We know your name
Yes, We know your name
We know, We know your name
We know your game, we got your address, ah ah

2 comments:

Secret Rapture said...

My inaugural address at the Great White Throne Judgment of the Dead, after I have raptured out billions!

Read My Inaugural Address Online
My Site = http://www.angelfire.com/crazy/spaceman
Your jaw will drop!

GROUP EFFORT said...

Thank you!

We haven't laughed this hard in years! I especially loved the list of pop films included in the biography. Writing good humor is a difficult task, and while it started out a little on the slow side, the build up to increasingly bizarre sources and twists on standard theology and right wing totalitarianism was a classic.

The only thing i'm worried about is the idea that George W. Bush may get one of his goons to actually read it TO him some day and decide that he's the Jesus you were writing about. But on second thought, Bush already thinks that he is Jesus.

Thanks for pointing out that the mythological big daddy in the sky is nothing more than a hate mongering fascist and that his kid is little better.

Keep up the good work, and by all means continue your effort to parody the religious community.

The parody authors.