-------* THE 10 STATES WITH THE HIGHEST OVER ALL INCARCERATION RATES: Louisiana, Mississippi, Texas, Oklahoma, Alabama, South Carolina, Georgia, Missouri, Arizona , Delaware. In short, nine out of ten were Red States. [Bureau of Justice Statistics, Prisoners, 2003 (November 2004)]-------* THE 10 STATES WITH THE HIGHEST RATE OF FEMALE INCARCERATION IN 2003: Mississippi, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Texas, Montana, Idaho, Arizona, Alabama, Nevada, Colorado. Ten out of ten were Red States. [Bureau of Justice Statistics, Prisoners 2003 (November 2004)]-------* THE TEN STATES WITH THE HIGHEST NUMBER OF EXECUTIONS IN 2004 WERE ALL RED STATES: Texas, Ohio, Oklahoma, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Nevada . [Bureau of Justice Statistics. Capital Punishment, 2004 (November 2005)]-------* The 15 STATES WITH THE HIGHEST RATES OF DEATH BY FIREARMS IN 2003 WERE ALL RED STATES: Alaska , Louisiana, New Mexico, Nevada, Alabama, Mississippi, Montana, Arizona, Arkansas, South Carolina, Tennessee, West Virginia, Georgia, Kentucky. [Deaths. Final Date for 2003 National Center For Health Statistics Volume 54, No 13, 2006 ]-------* OF THE 15 STATES WITH THE HIGHEST RATES OF SUICIDE, 14 OUT OF 15 WERE RED STATES: Wyoming, Alaska, Nevada, Montana, New Mexico, Idaho , Oregon, Colorado, Utah, Arizona, West Virginia, Oklahoma, Arizona, South Dakota, Kentucky. [Deaths. Final Date for 2003, National Center for health statistics. Volume 54. No 13, 2006]-------* TEN OF THE TOP TEN STATES WITH THE HIGHEST DIVORCE RATES ARE RED STATES: Nevada, Arizona, Wyoming, Idaho, West Virginia, Alabama, Kentucky, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Florida. [Division of Vital Statistics. National Center for Health Statistics CDC. 2005 among 45 reported.]-------* NINE OF THE TEN STATES WITH THE HIGHEST ILLEGITIMACY RATES ARE RED STATES: New Mexico, Louisiana, Mississippi, Delaware, Arizona, South Carolina, Florida, Nevada, Georgia, Arizona. [Births. Final Data for 2003. National Center for Health, Statistics. Volume 54, Nov 2, 2005 ]-------* 14 OF THE 15 STATES WITH THE HIGHEST OBESITY RATES ARE RED STATES: Mississippi, Alabama, West Virginia, Tennessee,Louisiana, Arizona, Kentucky, Texas, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, South Carolina, Missouri, Oklahoma, Georgia. [Behavioral Risk Surveillance System. Center for Disease Control and Prevention 2004 ]-------* EIGHT OF THE ELEVEN STATES WITH THE HIGHEST GROSSING MARKETS FOR GAMBLING ARE RED STATES: Nevada, New Jersey, Mississippi, Indiana, Louisiana, Illinois. Montana, Michigan, Iowa, Colorado, South Dakota. [United States Gaming Bulletin. Ernst Young 2005. Includes Native American gambling. ]-------* EIGHT OF THE TEN SMARTEST STATES ARE BLUE STATES: Vermont, Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Jersey, Maine, Minnesota, Virginia, Wisconsin, Montana, New York. (On the other hand, the 10 states with the worst paid teachers are all red states. Out of the bottom states, eight out of ten are red states, a situation that might be explained by the fact that blue states place a higher premium on both education and a willingness to pay for education. [From Morgan Quinto Press. Based on 21 factors from its reference book Education State Rankings 2005-2006]
1. Edison Misla Aldarondo: Republican legislator. Sentenced to thirteen years in prison for molestation of a nine-years-old.
2. Randal David Ankeney: Republican activist. Arrested on suspicion of sexual assault on a child with force. He faces six charges related to getting a thirteen- year-old girl stoned, then having sex with her.
3. Merrill Robert Barter: Republican County Commissioner. Pleaded guilty to unlawful sexual contact & assault on a teenage boy.
4. Robert Bauman: Republican congressman & anti-gay activist. Charged with having sex with a sixteen-year-old boy he picked up at a gay bar.
5. Republican activist Parker J. Bena pleaded guilty to possession of child pornography on his home computer and was sentenced to thirty months in federal prison and fined $18,000.
6. Louis Beres: Chairman of the Christian Coalition of Oregon. Three of his family members accuse him of molesting them when they were preteens.
7. Howard L. Brooks: Republican legislative aide & advisor to a California assemblyman. Charged with molesting a twelve-year-old boy & possession of child porn.
8. Andrew Buhr: Republican politician, former committeeman for Hadley Township Missouri, former Tom Delay aide. Charged with two counts of first degree sodomy with a thirteen-year-old boy.
9. Born Theodore Robert Cowell, this individual, under the name of Ted Bundy, would become synonymous with the term serial killer. " Bundy worked on the re-election campaign of Washington's Republican Governor Dan Evans. Evans was elected and he appointed Bundy to the Seattle Crime Prevention Advisory Committee. Bundy's political future seemed secure, when in 1973 he became assistant to Ross Davis, chairman of the Washington State Republican Party. It was a good time in Bundy's life. He had a girlfriend, his old girlfriend was once again in love with him, and his footing in the political arena was strong."
10. John Allen Burt: Republican anti-abortion activist. Convicted of sexually molesting a 15-year-old girl at the home for troubled girls that he ran.
11. Keola Childs: Republican county councilman. Pleaded guilty to sexual assault in the first degree for molesting a male child.
12. Kevin Coan: Republican St.Louis Election Board official. Arrested & charged with trying to buy sex from a fourteen-year-old girl whom he met on Internet.
13. Dan Crane: Republican congressman. Married, father of six, received a "100% Morality Rating" from Christian Voice. Had sex with a minor working as a congressional page. On July 20th, the House voted for censure of Crane, the first time that censure had been imposed for sexual misconduct.
14. Republican benefactor of conservative Christian groups, Richard A. Dasen Sr., was charged with rape for allegedly paying a fifteen-year-old girl for sex. Dasen, 62, who is married with grown children and several grandchildren, has allegedly told police that over the past decade he paid more than $1 million to have sex with a large number of young women The barrage of Republican public figures having sex with minors is hard to keep track of without a program. Fortunately, The Sappho Manifesto has provided us with a program to keep track of them all.
15. Peter Dibble: Republican legislator. Pleaded no contest to having an inappropriate relationship with a thirteen- year-old girl.
16. Richard A. Delgaudio: Republican fundraiser and Bush pioneer. Found guilty of child porn charges.
17. Nicholas Elizondo: Director of the Young Republican Federation. Molested his six- year-old daughter & sentenced to six years in prison.
18. Larry Dale Floyd: Republican Constable in Denton County, Texas, Precinct 2. Arrested for allegedly crossing state lines to have sex with an 8 year old child & charged with seven related offences.
19. Jack W. Gardner: Republican councilman. Convicted of molesting a thirteen year old girl, when the Republican party, knowing of these crimes, put him on the ballot.
20. Richard Gardner: Nevada State Representative. Admitted to molesting his two daughters.
21. Matthew Glavin: President & CEO of Southeastern Legal Foundation, big player in Clinton impeachment. Arrested multiple times for public indecency, one time fondling the crotch of the officer who was arresting him.
22. Republican Mayor Philip Giordano is serving a 37-year sentence in federal prison for sexually abusing eight-and ten-year old girls.
23. Republican activist Marty Glickman (a.k.a . "Republican Marty"), was taken into custody by Florida police on four counts of unlawful sexual activity with an underage girl and one count of delivering the drug LSD.
24. Mark A. Grethen: Republican activist. Convicted of six counts of sex crimes involving children.
25. Republican businessman Jon Grunseth withdrew his candidacy for Minnesota governor after allegations surfaced that he went swimming in the nude with four underage girls, including his daughter.
26. Mark Harris: Republican city councilman who is described as a "church goer". Convicted of repeatedly having sex with an eleven- year-old girl & sentenced to twelve years in prison.
27. Republican Senate candidate John Hathaway was accused of having sex with his twelve-year old baby sitter and withdrew his candidacy after the allegations were reported in the media.
28. Howard Scott Heldreth: Anti-abortion activist who gained famed during the Shiavo media-circus. Convicted of two charges of raping a child in 2002.
29. Mike Hintz: First Assembly of God youth pastor, introduced by Bush on the campaign trail & promoted his policies. two months later, this married father of four turned himself into police, charged with sexual exploitation of a child.
30. Republican anti-gay activist Earl "Butch" Kimmerling was sentenced to forty years in prison for molesting an eight-year old girl after he attempted to stop a gay couple from adopting her.
31. Paul Ingram: Republican party leader of Turston County, Washington. Pleaded guilty to six counts of raping his daughters and served fourteen years in federal prison.
32. Republican activist Lawrence E. King, Jr. organized child sex parties at the White House during the 1980s.
33. Republican Congressman Donald "Buz" Lukens was found guilty of having sex with a female minor and sentenced to one month in jail.
34. Jon Matthews: Republican talk show host in Houston. Indicted for indecency with a child, including exposing his genitals to a girl under age seventeen.
35. Nicholas Morency: Republican anti-abortion activist. Pleaded guilty to possessing child porn on his computer and offering a bounty to anyone who murders am abortion doctor.
36. Jeffery Patti: Republican Committee Chairman. Arrested for distributing what experts call " some of the most offensive material in the child porn world." It was a video clip of a five- year-old girl being raped.
37. Mark Pazuhanich: Republican judge. Pleaded no contest to fondling a ten-year-old girl and sentenced to ten years probation.
38. Dennis Rader, otherwise known as the BTK (Blind, Torture, Kill) Serial Killer was a savage homicidal maniiac who murdered his many victims according to a ritualized script. When he murdered his neighbor Marine Hedge, in 1985, he quite literally took her to the Wichita Christ Lutheran Church and photographed her dead body on the altar. To the outside world, Rader gave all the outward appearances of normalcy. He was a Boy Scout Leader; he was a member of the above mentioned Christ Lutheran Church, and he was a registered Republican. He was also considered a loving father and decent family man who never the less quoted the Bible at his sentencing hearing.
39. Beverly Russell: County Chairman of Christian Coalition. Sexually molested his step-daughter, Susan Smith, who later drowned her two children.40. Brent K. Schepp, a Republican candidate for the Kane County Illinois Board, who was arrested on charges of child molestation. Then there's 65-year-old Republican Pennsylvania Congressman, Don Sherwood, who was accused by his 29-year-old mistress of repeated instances of physical abuse, including strangulation (by the way Sherwood's campaign held a rally last week hosted by President Bush and Rick "Family Values: Santrorum,* who has also recorded endorsements for the embattled candidate.
41. Larry Jack Schwarz: Republican parole board officer & former Colorado State Representative. Fired after child porn was found in his possession.
42. Tom Shortridge: Republican campaign consultant. Sentenced to three years probation for taking nude pictures of a fifteen- year-old girl.
43. Republican City Councilman Fred C. Smeltzer, Jr. pleaded no contest to raping a fifteen year-old girl and served 6-months in prison.
44. Republican lobbyist Craig J. Spence organized child sex parties at the White House during the 1980s.
45. David Swartz: Republican County Commissioner. Pleaded guilty to molesting two girls under the age of eleven, sentenced to 8 years in prison.
46. Republican governor Arnold Schwarzenegger allegedly had sex with a sixteen- year old girl when he was 28.
47. Republican racist pedophile and United States Senator Strom Thurmond had sex with a 15-year old black girl which produced a child.
48. Robin Vanerwall: Republican strategist & Citadel Military College graduate, Director of Faith and Family Alliance, member of Ralph Reed's inner circle who funneled money to and from Jack Abromoff to Reed. Convicted in Virginia on five counts of soliciting sex from boys and girls over the Internet.49. Spokane Mayor Jim West (a conservative Republican who rabidly opposes gay rights and teen sex) was caught in a sting operation by the local newspaper as he was arranging sex with a forensic computer expert – hired by the paper – that he thought was an 18-year- old boy. While technically never convicted of having sex with a minor, there was plenty of evidence that he molested children while he was a scout leader years ago.50. Keith Westmoreland: Tennessee State Representative. Arrested on seven felony counts of lewd & lascivious exhibition to minors under 16-years-old.
51. Stephen White: Republican preacher. Arrested after allegedly offering $ 20 to a 14-year-old boy for permission to perform oral sex on him.
46 Republican Pedophiles
Republican and Religious Right Wing Pedophiles
26 April 2006
posted by Andrew Oh-Willeke
Crime / Punishment
Serial Killer Ted Bundy
From Charles Montaldo
"Red State Babylon"
by James Wolcott