Tuesday, June 13, 2006

A Message from THE DIVINE...sort of

Blessed are the poor in spirit,
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Blessed are they who mourn,
for they shall be comforted.
Blessed are the meek,
for they shall possess the earth.
Blessed are they who hunger and thirst
for justice,for they shall be satisfied.
Blessed are the merciful,
for they shall obtain mercy.
Blessed are the pure of heart,
for they shall see God.
Blessed are the peacemakers,
for they shall be called sons of God.
Blessed are they who suffer persecution for justice sake,
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
I said it two thousand years ago. And yet you refuse to listen to me. You elect greedy, self-centered politicians who wage wars against poverty by waging war on the poor. You wage war for the enjoyment of waging war. Your leaders lie, cheat and steal. You have a Republican Party that invokes my name on a regular basis but which ignores what I taught.
With that in mind I would like to ask a question.

WHAT TO HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?!
Do you you think that dying on that cross was a picnic? Do you think that I allowed myself to be whipped, tortured, and killed so that a bunch of phony-balony "Christians" could invoke my name and make a mockery of everything I taught while I walked the face of the earth?
I have news for you. When I told you to be kind and compassionate to your fellow man, I meant it. When I told you turn the other cheek, I meant it. When I told you to forgive and when I told you that it was easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than it was for a rich man to enter my kingdon, I meant that too. And yet I see nothing but greed where ever I look. I even see a political party--the Apostate Republicans--who believe that greed is good! I see Bible quoting hypocrites who spit on my teachings as they trample on the the weakest among you. I see people who have embraced me as the messenger but who have forgotten my message!
Well, my children, it's time to get your act together. Come November I will remember the Republicans; I will remember the so called Christian Right. I will remember all of them when I come back in a blaze of glory and send the whole right side of the political spectrum on a glorious, one way journey to a place that doesn't use oil to keep the fires going. Remember. The Republicans are going to Hell in a handcar, and if you vote for them you will provide them with plenty of company.
And now, if you will excuse me, I have to talk to the Angel of death. It seems as if we have another mess to clean up in the Middle East.
Yours Truly
Sweet JESUS CHRIST

No comments: