Tuesday, December 06, 2005

NEW FEATURES

We're making a few additions here at The Coalition for a Republican-Free America.

First, I am proud to announce that my fiancee, Kelli has rejoined the group after a lengthy hiatus. To be honest, I've missed her around here, so it will be nice to have the future Mrs. MacKenzie on hand to keep me in line.

Second, we are adding a new screen for group efforts. From time to time our team members work in groups, producing lengthy posts which almost invariably end up going under one member's name while the coauthors are left out in the cold. We try to give credit where credit is due, but after consulting with some of my associates here, we decided that it would be a good idea to post group efforts under the heading of GROUP EFFORTS and then list the indvidual authors in a subheading as a part of the actual post.

Third, we are quite literally in the process of creating an advice column. This may come as a surprise to some of you, perhaps even to some of my team mates, so I should probably explain what we're doing around here. During the last few weeks Advocate 1 and another member have been discussing the possibility of a COALITION ADVICE COLUMN, the actual title of which will be decided at a future date. Initially, I didn't take the idea seriously, but the more Advocate talked about it the more I liked it. I can't say for certain just when the feature will be up and running, or the exact form it will take, because we're still trying to work out a few of the details, but from what Advocate 1 has told me, and from what I know about our potential Advisor, I think it will be a very informative, and at times, amusing addition to our effort here.

Again, we thank our readers for their continued patience and loyal patronage.

Brandon Alexander Geraghty-MacKenzie