Monday, March 20, 2006

All Good Things...

As the old saying goes, "all good things must come to an end."

When Danny and Brandon asked me to join Coalition I had no idea that my business would consume so much time, although I should have known better. I'm sure many of you know how difficult it can be--trying to run a successful enterprise and managing a personal life at the same time.

This is the situation in which I find myself. So, rather than sit by and do almost nothing while my mates carry all the water and wonder why I'm not living up to their expectations, I have opted to submit by resignation at the present time.

I want to thank all of you for the opportunity, even though I didn't get a chance to use it on a regular basis. I wish all of you the best of luck, and who knows? You may even see me in your commentary forum from time to time.

Thank you again,

CJ

No comments: