Friday, April 28, 2006

BELATED GREETINGS FROM AN APOLOGETIC BEAST

Ladies and Gentlemen:

First of all, many thanks to Brandon, who has taken the trouble to invite me to this highly esteemed political blog.

A little introduction about myself: My name is Roy, but people usually address me via my pen name, THE BEAST. I am a 27 yr old atheist from the island nation of Singapore, and while I am an avid George Bush wacker, politics is something I love to write about, atheism being a close second behind my list of favorite topics.

Currently, I have been taking a short break from writing on my blogs, as I have been guest-writing in another blog of local (Singaporean) origin, during the span of this upcoming election campaign. Generally, I have made tacit, sometimes provocative remarks on the state of affairs here in Singapore.

If there are any Americans out there who are interested to know the going-ons of our elusive island-nation, check out these links below. Enjoy.


1. DANGLING THE UPGRADING CARROT: SM GOH AIMS TO WOO POTONG PASIR VOTERS

2. BEWARE, SINGAPORE BLOGGERS: WITCH-HUNT AHEAD

3. A TALE OF FISHBALLS

4. POLITICAL EXCITEMENT, OR POLITICAL APATHY?

5. SINGAPORE: THE GULAG HUB?

6. NKF REVISITED: HEAR NO EVIL, SPEAK NO EVIL

7. LAMENTATIONS OF THE BEAST

So there you have it, in a nutshell. Interested readers may want to check up on more writings by the blog owner at "USELESS RANTINGS OF A FEW DISGRUNTLED SINGAPOREANS".

After the Elections are over after the 6th of May, I shall resume my usual blogging activities. Stay tuned.

Regards
The Beast

No comments: